April Soil moisture sensor Wi-Fi enabled. It’s based on Espressif’s ESP32 S2 SoC and uses capacitive moisture probing. Also provide temperature sensor.
The project is modifying of the I2C Moisture Sensor project from Miceuz. Thanks for his source code.
- ESP32 S2 module x 1
- Reset button x 1
- Boot Button x 1 (GPIO0)
- Functional button x 1 (GPIO2)
- Programming pinouts which adapter for ESP Flasher
- Led x 1
- temperature sensor x 1 (tmp112)
- Soil moisture sensor x 1 (PCB sensor uses capacitive moisture probing)
- Lithium Battery holder x 1
- USB Type-C for programming and battery charge
- Dimension: 36mm * 20mm * 140mm
The sensor comes coated with QIANXIN – a moisture resistant varnish for electronics. It’s ok for play around in a flower pot but not enough for outdoor use. You must add an additional protection to the whole sensor!
Please note Battery is included. The battery is disconnected during shipping, please connect battery when using. The case is not waterproof.
Please check here for more details and tutorials.
For bulk order, please contact us for discount. firstname.lastname@example.org or skype: aprilbeacon or wechat: 13661293819